The Ristorante’s aspiration is authentic: revisiting the local culinary tradition in a modern key.
We like to sum up our vision in a Pentalogue, a set of five simple rules that shows perfectly what we mean when we talk about “tradinnovation”: grafting the ancient into the new and the new into the ancient.
1. Feeding the passion for traditional taste:
we daily make a choice of quality, through the strict selection of raw materials and the rediscovery of traditional recipes.
2. Supporting the direct supply chain:
we keep a farm-to-table approach, paying attention to the seasonality of products.
3. Kneading tradition in order to reinterpret it:
we choose simple ingredients and process them with modern tools and advanced techniques.
4. Nourishing the rediscovery of the local territory:
we propose a traditional well-rounded tasting, from the flavour to the architecture of Cori
5. Taste an exclusive location:
we offer a welcoming and professional service, in a refined design location.